Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Evil Raul

So in game Raul was really mostly harmless. But when it came to the big parties (and the shooting scene) I needed to stage I decided to take Raul and a few other families and porter them to an empty AP where I could turn off weather and SP and anything else and use it purely for shooting those scenes. Almost the moment I get everyone settled I get this pop up:
 

If you can't read it, it says Enemies of Raul Guerra beware. There are dark tidings emanating from Raul's home, something might be brewing!

And then Layla gives me face. Great face. It's so awesome when the game decides my currently story line is really the way to go.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not see you'd posted these? I remember you showing me this at the time, still just as funny and fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I posted them about 2 hours after you posted. You were focused on your Mattell's. As you should have been. And I completely didn't announce that these were here. My bad.

      IKR! So fitting!

      Delete