Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chapter 2.28 Outtakes

I had both Sally and Layla on OMSPs on the bed to pose them. Unfortunately, the Mourn interaction breaks in between poses. So each time I'd go to change someones pose I had to wait for someone to get finished with a cry. Take a peek:
 

 

 

 
"My Mother is Dead!!! I'll never be happy again!"
 
 
 
 
 

 
*sniffsniff. "No, no cruel world! You will not overcome me! I will be alright. One day."
 
 
 
 
"Oh wait. You wanted me to do what? Pose? Really? Oh. Okay."
 
 
 

 
 
"Holy crap! You let my Mom Die!!! " (I did, I finally turned aging back on for her. I'd turned it off since she's not in the house. Buck's time is approaching too. Be prepared.)
 
 
 
 
 
"I shall overcome. I shall move on and be happy, if the damn simmess would ever let me that is."
 
And so forth. I love my girls but they were so emotional/hormonal it influenced a lot of what ended up happening.



1 comment:

  1. Kaity did that constantly over Bonnie while shooting the last chapter. Thankfully, I can play through about 2 sim days unposed, just snapping a few pics for the next chapter, and she'll be over her by the next time I have too pose her (I even managed to use one of the shots in the chapter :p)

    ReplyDelete