Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chapter 2.30 outtakes


 
 
I love the look on everyone's face. They're crowding closer and looking at each other warily. It was almost as if they all expected a melee to break out over the cake.
 


Layla is seriously concerned about Shad here. It seems popping your knuckles really grosses her out. Ha! It also took this pic to realize that Lottie and Shad's hair is the exact same color. I'll have to fix that next time I'm in since I'm fairly sure they aren't related.








4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Don't worry about the hair colour! It doesn't really matter, there are thousands of unrelated people with the same hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Another thing I can empathize with Layla about! Kevin cracks his knuckles CONSTANTLY and it aggravates me so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guilty of cracking my knuckles... But they start to slide out of joint, and I don't do it the way sims do, I just do it by moving my fingers to pop them back in. I do it constantly, as in, I've done it throughout typing this at least 10 times.

      Delete
    2. GAH! NO Gemma! It drives me nuts too. lol. And if you're smacking your lips when eating or talking you'll drive me out of the room. Ha!

      Delete