Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Chatper 2.2 Bloopers


I have no idea why she pulled that face. It looked like she was threatening Sally/Sarah, which, at this stage, is totally out of character. It was funny to me to see her doing it. I love Sally/Sarah.






For like half a sim hour Rosemary just stood there and did this to Layla. Freaked.me.out. Looks like she's about to pull a knife out and lunge at Layla.



Finally, she started flexing her muscles instead of giving Layla the evil eye. I still count her as a threat to Layla's safety and won't let her anywhere near my heir any longer.



Yup! That's totally where I'd make a snowangel too. Right on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. Right before dipping myself in lysol.

2 comments:

  1. That gnome is so cute! Which one is that? And... What's lysol...?

    Maybe Layla knows something about Sarah/Sally that we don't?

    Rosemary is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the winter festival gnome. I forgot his name. Lysol is a disinfectant that I use like it's going out of style. It serves the same function as bleach, but without ruining your clothes and you can spray it.

      Nah. Layla just gave good face and I had to get it.

      Yes. Yes Rosemary is terrifying. Like nightmare enducing terrifying. How Skeet the coward is with her is amazing.

      Delete