Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cyrus-The Lost Footage

Lulz. I've had all these wonderful pics sitting on my desktop in a folder for forever. Sometimes I'd go through them and laugh. There's a reason I always pick on Cyrus. He asks for it. Take a look:





Cyrus loves to Party. Loves it. He was forever organizing the family in dancing if I didn't pay close enough attention.




Dance White boy! Dance!




Little young for those type of parties my boy. Best wait for that age up to happen deary.



As I waited for him to age up, (his run away scene was shot about two days before his actual age up. I stuck to the rules even if I didn't show it that way. Story yo.) I ended up sending he and his sisters to the fall festival. He's such a good big brother:



Challenging his two sisters to a competition to see who could bob for the most apples. Phedra, oddly enough, is the one worried about ghosts on Spooky Day.





On your marks, Get Set, GO!







Cyrus comes up first with an apple. Looks like Phedra and Layla are trying to drown themselves.





Cyrus won like 4-3(Layla)-0. He totally gloated. Can you blame him?




Conversing with folkses over at NRaas, the above is actually what crashed that save. Cyrus went through the spooky house and came out with the most brilliant set of moodlets I've ever seen, a witch gnome, and as a ghost. Which I didn't know. I kept trying to force him to come home and he kept hitting an error. Seems GoHere had forced him to take the subway which EA has gated. I finally teleported him home in exasperation where upon I nearly had a heart attack. I never reset him or the subway system, but saved it after the moodlet that made him a ghost expired. I kept getting weird glitches with him, but never connected it to the subway. When I finally reset the subway and Cyrus my game fell to pieces. Twallan has since removed the ability for ghosts to take the subway in an update of GoHere. Anyhow, back to Cyrus' adventures.







Buck has no idea his stepson has come home. He just wants to know why Aardvarks find ants so appetizing. Totally puzzling to Buck.





Wait a second, Wasn't I alone in this room? Did the door just close? Why did I get a memory of seeing a ghost?







Fill in the blanks ladies and gents! We've seen enough pics of Buck passed out, I'm sure you even remember his favorite spot to faint. Poor Buck!

Family Photo!!!


Birthday time! Buck decides that Birthday's mean "Come as you are." This means "terrified" for him. And who can blame him? After all the birthday cake fires in that family? This, btw, is exactly where my game went KABLOOOOOM!



You're not a horse, Cyrus. God that nose. He was such an awkward looking teen.



I love that shot.



Everyone celebrates but Buck, who seems to know what is coming.




Why did EA do that to teens? Really? Why? Why does it cut off their knees and shove the left over stumps of their legs together for that animation? So weird looking.




Helen's practicing how she'll look for when she sees how EA dressed him. Remember the Cyrus teddy bear? Yeah? Brace yourselves.



Underwear for his everyday! And the ridiculously thick eyebrows return! Along with the ponytail!!!

Take it Away Helen!!!

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OMG you look like such an idiot, son! You forgot your cape! And your tights! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



So I attempt to pretty him up a bit and of course he pulls this face. *facepalm. You still need a mirror hon. There is nothing here to justify that.



Anyway, I shoved him out the door the next morning. At that point I was struggling pretty bad with the game so what happened afterward with him is purely speculation, since there were about 10 versions. In about half of the variations, he and Olivia immediately split up. In a quarter of them the two simply dated for a little while. The other quarter had the two marry. This is what happened in the end when I moved them all over to Riverview. I had decided to let SP figure out if Olivia and Cyrus stayed together or split. Well, the moment I turned the two loose in Riverview they got engaged. Helen and Buck were invited to the wedding party where Helen rolled a wish for a grandbaby and to convince Cyrus to Try for a Baby with someone. Why not. So Helen's oldest granddaughter is all her own doing. Also, when she's talking to Layla in the chapter titled "Advice" and the speech bubble shows the pink larva? That was one of the twins who had just been born the day or so prior. Helen was totally talking about her Grandkids the majority of that chapter in game.

Also, the game had him going to the gym a lot lately in Appaloosa Plains. Thank God. Because he looks Sooooo much better all muscular like that. Not nearly so lanky. It also makes his neck match his head better, and makes his nose not quite so prominent. I also changed his eyebrows. But I can't wait for all to see him with Olivia. They are a striking couple. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

So there you go. That's what Really happened to Cyrus. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this.
    Helen in the first pic is pretty hilarious too! LOL!

    This really is a good idea. Maybe I should do something like this when I end gen 3? I have so many bloopers I haven't put on the page, I could do an extra chapter for it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really supposed to be an extra chapter, but it kinda is isn't it? I just wanted to show that I really was playing by the rules. It's only the story where I cheated and let him leave early. But do it anyway! Just so we can all see the fun stuff!
      And Yup! Helen is Riiiiding that pony! Yeehaw! lol

      Delete
    2. I have *just* noticed the title of this, and wet myself. LOL!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Lol. I'm glad you found it funny. =D

      Delete