Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zombie Parties

Cyrus threw a party full moon night. Originally I wasn't going to shoot because of the awful lighting but there were a few things going on that were too good to miss:
 

Olivia made the most pathetic zombie ever. She's just too sweet.




Everyone but Corinne is a little concerned by Zombie Phedra's appearance.




Layla is a little concerned by the direction this party is taking.




Cyrus, however, thinks the zombie attendance makes his party Rock!




Layla's real opinion of Phedra's state




Zombie Attack!




I love the zombie attack animation. Too funny.




You're so funny Fay!




Phedra, however, is totally not happy that she was unable to scare her sister. She's off to find another victim.




Hey, Olivia? Fail. Worst.Zombie.Ever.
And, uh Cyrus? Got something you'd like to admit darling? Fetishist a little?




Buck meets step-granddaughter Candice. Yay!




Why is there a picture of me over your head?





Somehow I missed Olivia's one and only zombie attack, which she did to Layla. She wandered off in the middle of the attack to woohoo with Cyrus leaving Layla like this until Error Trap reset her a little later.





I have no idea what this was over. None.




I'm guessing this was over his pajamas. But Olivia is in her jammies too and no one laughed or booed at her. I just think it's that ego Layla is cultivating I guess.




Cyrus has a pet snake in his pants. That's where he pulled it from and where he put it when he was done at least. And you thought I meant something naughty. ;)





Kitty thinks needing a fresh diaper is only part of the problem. He thinks she needs a teddy bear.







It's the next day and we have a little problem. They figured out just how much they had in common.




We have so much in common! I'd love to get to know you better!

No says I.





2 comments:

  1. AHAAHAHAAAAAA
    Cyrus with his zombie fetish... :p

    I've never seen a zombie attack. Looks funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hilarious! I loved it. It seems there are two reactions. One is the sim being attacked will scream which seems to give the zombie a headache. Then the zombie walks off. The other is the sim gets all excited then copies the zombie which confuses it and it then wandered off while the attacked sim laughs. I gotta admit I thought it was priceless!

      Yup. Cyrus has a little something he'd like to admit. lol.

      Delete