Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Chapter 2.47- Behind the Scenes

Because I refuse to purposely kill my sims off and break the rules. My OCD just won't let me.

We'll start with Layla aging to Adult.
Yup. Over in the corner laughing that entire scene was her loving husband. :/

Layla actually walked off to go and recycle some newspapers. I just decided to go with it since she's such an absent parent for Mariah.


The new school lot for Appaloosa Pains since I was sick and tired of that monstrosity combo that was here. Poor Mariah gets to make that long walk up to those doors all alone.


Guess who else had a birthday?


Ignacio- I have a bad feeling about this Mi Llamita!


Ignacio- Awwwwww. See? This blows.
Layla- BWAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha!!!


Ignacio- There we go! That's better! I can really scare off any guys who come after my little girl now!


Again, I hadn't intended to shoot this birthday, but Roger and Layla autonomously positioned themselves perfectly.


And the rest of the guests managed to give me ample room without having to pick up anyone in buy mode. That's Cyrus on the left.


Nalleli- I just need to walk over here. Don't mind me.
Ignacio- OMG! PHOTOBOMB! LOL!


What do you have against sweet little Roger, Nalleli?


She then proceeded to assist Cyrus in making sure we didn't see Tibi any more at this party.


In the spirit of the upcoming Olympics, Roger and Mariah would like to present: Synchronized Birthday Cheering!
Katie-Isn't it exciting! The first event of the evening and it's almost like they're doing it without any coaching! Just look at that enthusiasm!
Matt-I don't know though Katie. I think if Roger isn't careful he's going to get ahead of his Cheering partner Mariah there.


Katie- You might be right Matt, but look at them pull together here!
Matt- Much tighter. The judges will like that.


Katie- According to their mothers they've been practicing this together for weeks now!
Matt- And it shows! It takes a lot of practice to even blink at the exact same moment. It even looks like her uncle Galen is enthralled at their precision!


Katie- Oooh! Tough break! Looks like Roger's hands aren't quite as high as Mariah's.
Matt- The judges won't like that.


Kaity- What a routine!
Matt- And the judges agree! 8.5's across the board!

Alright I'm done with that now.


Why, EA? Why? Why can she not gain weight gradually?


And this is where Cyrus' heart was broken. Sorry for walls down shot. But don't feel too badly for him, he was engaged and married again the very next day. Then she died. The next day he got engaged again. And SHE died. Now you can feel bad for him.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!
    I think we're gunna have a lot of fun with Roger and Mariah!

    Poor Cyrus!! Wow. What a stroke of luck!

    LOL AT IGGY'S ELDER ATTIRE!!! Both original and edited. Pahaaa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist! I love it when they do that in game, don't you?

    IKR? It was like SP had it in for his romantic life. Poor guy.

    YES! It was so awesome! And I just had to put that IP shirt on him. My Uncle Lawrence wore shirts almost identical to those to scare off potential suitors for my cousins and the second I saw that shirt in the catalog I knew exactly who would be wearing it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Synchronized cheering! Poor Cyrus though, that was harsh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when sims do something synchronized in game. It always makes me giggle. =D

      Yeah, Cyrus got a really tough break there. I finally had Layla get a Moodlet Manager LTR and go "cure" him with it just to help things some. Poor guy.

      Delete