Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

RIP Phedra

Yeah, you know I didn't actually kill her. She had two tiny little -kids at home and Henry was barely a teen. I may like sim torture, but not like that. I actually have a hard time killing off the ones I love.


So Long. Farewell. You were much loved my dear.

Phedra (Pink)Dean- January 9th, 2012 until January 18th, 2013. She was preceded in death by her husband George Dean, and her mother Helen (Blue)Sixkiller. Phedra Dean is survived by her three sons- Henry and his wife Tiburcia, Edward, and Lee; by her brothers: Cyrus Pink-Imaga and Galen Sixkiller; and by her sister Layla Guerra, and 4 nieces. Funeral arrangements are being handled by The Jolina Family Mausoleum in Appaloosa Plains. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love your little announcement.. and... How do you know the day she was born?! Wow, that's foresight!

    RIP, Phedra! You will be sorely missed. (by Layla, again, especially)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I think she had probably been around for about a week and a half before that for realz. That was just the day she made her appearance in the story.

    Dear god yes. I'm going to have to avoid shooting with her in the scene for a few days because she (and her scream bubble) would never cooperate in this circumstance.

    ReplyDelete