Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

2.24 Bloopers and Outtakes


Ignacio's morning routine the first morning I have him living in the house went something like this. So, what exactly came first? The chicken or the egg?



The Chicken???



Or the Egg??? This took up almost 2 sim hours of his time. O_O. Time to pump up those LTR points and get a trait taken off of that list I see. Oh yeah, he has the brooding trait right now. That will change. I don't know if I can handle two brooding sims in the same house. It also doesn't fit his personality at all. So random.








 
 
Teaching Tibi to talk was a lot of fun to watch. She's all about drama!
 
 
 


She wants a cell phone!




It's like she's all ready to become a teenager. Ignacio was not impressed by this. However, he wasn't impressed with the next one either and I laughed so hard at it.




Wanna know why this was so funny?




That's why. It was so fitting. Layla's on the phone with Ned Nickerson Hale, Ignacio's filthy rich enemy in game, while his daughter expounds on the subject of money. lol Love my pixel babies. (Oh yeah, I based Ned off of Nancy Drew's goody goody boyfriend.)








Or course Tibi was at the party.



Baby Book ends! All the rage now in game.





 

Oh look! We can see Nalleli's face!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Father and son dressed alike. If only the game hadn't been acting so meanly to me That could have been fixed. Oh well.
 
 
 
 
No Layla! No! That's Ignacio's dad! Stop that!
 
 
 
 
So I direct Ignacio over there, where he throws a routing tantrum, and Layla takes matters into her own hands while I try to get Iggy back on track. No.Layla.No. Nalleli is not impressed by their behavior. And why is it Layla autonomously does a flirty interaction to the person I don't want her doing it to? Crazy sim.
 
 
 
Sabria thinks they're just making themselves look like clowns.
 
 
 
 
 
When it doesn't look like her son is going to intervene she attempts using telepathy to get Layla to back away from her husband.
 
 
 
 
Discovering that it's not working and Ignacio is powerless to intervene with something off with the routing:
 
 
 
 
She switches to attempting to make Santiago behave through her Mind Tricks. lol
 
 
 
 
Why Ignacio was really shaking Raul's hand. Mind Meld. lol. Love the look on Raul's face.
 
 
 
 
This is Layla's actual reaction to when Nalleli asked her if they were going to get married. "Only after I get a pool. Priorities you know."
 
 
 
 
It seems that was the right answer.
 
 
 
 
Benni Bedlington is not impressed with the party. Layla asks Nalleli when she's going to die.
 
 
 
 
And meanwhile Raul is worried about Iggy dying. Lots of death talk this party.
 
 
 
 
In the overcrowded bathroom Santiago thinks he's such a fly on the wall. You don't blend in, sir.
 
 
 
 
Silas' formal outfit. I so wish my game would have behaved so I could have opened CAS the million times it needed to be opened.
 
 
 
 
He just stood there doing his creepy stare at Layla. Creepy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah. That's the face you want memories of Layla. Awesome. Get a pic of that honey.
 
 
 
 
And Sally as a YA. It's still very much Sally. I'd offer her up for download, but I'm kind of scared I might have saved her while she is preggers. So I'll save her again when I know for sure she's not.


2 comments:

  1. On this picture: "No Layla! No! That's Ignacio's dad! Stop that!" - look out the window. There's a starving horse, and a man dangerously close to it... :|

    I think these outtakes were longer than the chapter! Hilarious, though.

    ...Did you see the one on mine I put up of Phedra? Creeepyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hides face in shame, I believe that is Silas in his everyday wear. Now my game is happy I can go in and fix him and Nalleli.

      Yeah, I had a ton this time.

      I did! Evil Phedra! Loved it!

      Delete