Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Barefoot at the Pool



So, wanna guess who that is? I was completely floored by this shot. In fact, I had to go into build/buy and make it daylight in an attempt to see just who it was. Still not able to figure it out I went up to the maptags.




It's NED. I have no idea where that outfit or hair came from. I'd sent Layla to the pool to ask Ned to 'Just be Friends' since I'd found him skinny dipping there using maptags. When I went to take a look I honestly thought Layla had flouted my directions and had found someone else to socialize with. He looks better that way imho.

And for anyone who didn't know, in game, Ned and Ignacio are enemies. Their fight over Layla went nuclear not long after Layla's date with Ned.






Cruz Martingale is now an elder who rocks pigtails. It made me lol.






Fishin' and politics. I've gotten it into Layla's head at last, you Will do what I say!



2 comments:

  1. Nah, that's Ned's rockstar twin, Ted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That was what I thought at first too. Ned is Rockin'! Poor Ned

      Delete