Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Gardening argument

I wish I could have found a way to work these in somehow, but there just wasn't a way. It looks like Layla and Sabria are arguing about gardening, and for whatever reason Ignacio is convinced that they need to be gardening by the light of the moon. Of course. Take a look:
 
 
 
 
 

They all started right at the same time. Synchronized arguing sims style.










Look at all the angry eyes up there! Wow. And let me tell you something, Sabria is scary looking when she's pulling angry face.







Then they all suddenly got all whiney about their topic. "No-Listen to me!"







And as quickly as it started, it stopped. Poor Layla wouldn't look at the other two. I laughed like anything. Every one of them playing to type exactly like I want. Love them all.






2 comments:

  1. LOL! LOVE THIS!

    I forgot to mention on the actual chapter. The whole 'alarming' thing, with the alarm in the speech bubble made me die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. They behaved really well didn't they.lol

      I had to use that one. I'd be alarmed too if people walked in unannounced. Most likely, though, I'd lock my doors!

      Delete