Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chapter 2.18 outtakes

 
Sally is So Exited! She thinks she hears Wedding bells!
 

 
 
So just who does she think those Wedding bells are for?
 
 
 

 
Who else? And Layla is totally oblivious. Lol. I figured it was just the animation for 'excited engaged' but she kept staring at Layla while she did it. And no, Layla is not engaged to anyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now then, for the real makeover Sally gave Layla:
 
 
Sally made Layla cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be fair, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to look like I got my clothes from a 70's circus cast off bin either.






Even after her regular clothes had been restored she still couldn't quite meet Sally's eye. Poor thing.






Ignacio's brother Raul totally decided to get in on the action. I've got to fix his hair and I forget every time I'm in game. Oh well. But anyhow, there is one of his siblings walking around town. His sister refuses to show up when I want her to. Maybe we'll see her another time. She's really striking looking.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, oh Sally. Hope she's not wanting to be a beautician!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. y'know, I have no idea what Sally's aspirations are. lol. I need to look at that don't I?

      Delete